Thursday, March 25, 2010

90 day check-in!

It's time again to post updated pictures. I, myself, can not believe the changes I've made in the past 90 days. I weighed in today at 174, which is not a huge amount of total weight loss but the inches I've lost is pretty remarkable, at least to me. I have lost weight in my past but I have never documented from beginning to end and I don't think I have ever truly appreciated the work put into weight loss and what I'd really be losing if I return to my old ways. I like to see my posture improve, my chest lifted, my tummy tucked in...These are positive changes! I am taking note because I want to cherish the work and keep it up! I think a great cure to being "emotionally over weight" is journaling the physical changes...It really is changing the way I see myself, think of myself and body and how I feel about the entire process! I am now happy to share the "icky" pictures of Jan 4th because each and every time I post new photos I will be showing myself that I can do it and really truly changing, not only my physical health, but my emotional LIFE! I am ready to live again!! Whoo Hoo!! :D




My new body stats!

Chest 40"
Waist 34"
Hips 39.5"
Thighs 23"
Biceps 12.5"

I compared these to my original stats and I've lost (more accurately, SWEATED OFF!) 12.5 total inches! My waist alone has gone from 38.5" to 34"... I couldn't be happier... well, I hope to actually be happier next time I check-in and measure!! ; )


2 comments:

  1. Wowser! Awesome results for a job well done! Keep it going, you're doing great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. doing GReat and Looking good !! hang in there !

    ReplyDelete