Wednesday, April 14, 2010

I have been the total slacker lately... Actually and more accurately since Easter...That's like 2.5 weeks of little to no exercise and bad-habit eating... All that yummy Easter food and desserts and then never ending leftovers...thank heavens that's all over with! I'm willing to boycott "food" holidays, anyone with me! ...Hmmmmm? I NEED AN INTERVENTION... HENCE~Fitness Ridge. I am not going to get down on myself too much though cause I caught myself early, only a few lbs up and I did go back to Zumba last night and have been eating a lot better the past two days. I took a friend with me to Zumba to help motivate me, I think it really did. We both are ready to get tone and healthy lookin for Summer (for life!)... It's really nice to have someone to workout with.

I am most frustrated with the fact that I yo-yo so often... I really do know quite a bit about health, fitness, nutrition etc... I am continually educating myself about it... Let's face it though, just cause I know what I should do and what is right for my body, sometimes I'm a better preacher, teacher than student!! What I hope for from FR more than anything is an epiphany as to why I road block myself and my progress. I would love to get to the root of my weight issues. I have faith that FR is my answer to that..

Anyway, I do really well with my goals when I have something to work towards... For a while going to Fitness Ridge was a real motivation to get healthier but I think I am impatient and got easily side tracked, now I have a friend coming to visit in May and I haven't seen her in years... For sure time to get back on the wagon... I am excited again to go back to the gym and re-commit myself... Here goes nothin!! :D Check back in a few days or weeks and let ya know how its going!!


1 comment:

  1. You CAN do it! Once your mind is ready, your body will follow and there will be no more yo-yo'ing. Put that knowledge to work and stay strong! Hopefully that FUN Zumba class helps get you going, and especially since you have a partner in crime to do it with. Good luck! I'll be back to check on your progress!

    ReplyDelete