Monday, April 19, 2010

Officially Legit!

Friday night my hubby and I made the 45 min trek down to FR and I finally paid off my trip there...This make it all so real!! TJ (my husband) made up a lil rap about it...he's so silly!!

He said:

Now you're O-fish!
Now you're Legit!
Now you're down..
..and never gonna quit!

OH MY! What a goof! But he's right! I'm official now, feels good.. I remember when I first signed up for Fitness Ridge in Dec and all I could see ahead was starting my fitness journey beginning Jan 4th and that I had a whole semester of school to get through and that at the end of it all I would have this grand reward of Fitness Ridge to go to.. Unbelievably, I have only 8 class periods left over the next week and 1/2 (that's including finals!) ...and then only 1 month till FR! Wow, it came so fast, almost too fast! I'm a little scared now... BUT I am really ready to be taken out of my comfort zone. I am ready for life changes! I WANT TO CHANGE!! But not just for a couple months, which has been my m.o. for most of my adult life.. I am ready and willing to be positive and do what needs to be done. Last week of classes, finals next week and then I'm going hard core again...I'm even giving up soda after the stress of the next two weeks...I love my Diet Pepsi, but it is time to give that shiznit up! For good! I'm happy to have this blog, this way to voice my thoughts...I may get annoying, I know I keep re-committing myself to the process, it's just been hard, a lifelong battle. I'm just so ready for the war to be over...Good night all!

...and in the famous words of Rapper TJ...
Now you're down and never gonna quit!

haha! Love it!

3 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for following my blog! You're # 1! :)

    I just read yours and I enjoy your honesty as well. I love funny blogs and you had me at "shiznit." lol. Take care!

    ReplyDelete