Monday, March 8, 2010

OH YAH! I'm seriously happy!! :D I just did my first workout with my new Polar FT7 HRM watch and wowsers! I did 20 minutes on the treadmill, 20 minutes on the eliptical and 20 minutes on the bike... The machines calculated my calorie burn at about 500 calories total for the entire one hour workout! Sounds good right? My actual calorie burn by my own heart rate was 707 calories for the hour long workout! WHOO HOO!! I'm definitely glad I invested the $$ for this awesome little device! I will never go to the gym without it! I can only imagine how great it will be at Fitness Ridge! YES, I'M STOKED! I think I may have to try it out at Yoga/Pilates tonight and see what I burn in that hour long class! Have a great day!

2 comments:

  1. I find knowing the calories burned daily is a great motivation! Woo-hoo to YOU!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Cat! I always appreciate your comments and support! :D

    ReplyDelete