Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Bad last week... Better new week.


The last three days I've done pretty good on my food goals... I had to regain back some of my lost self-esteem... I was SOOO bad last week!!

Let me paint the picture for you... Me: Slumped wayyy down in my chair at the gym as my trainer rounds the corner... WHY? Because I know she is coming to eye my food journal from the past week with a fine tooth comb...and I don't want her to see the 12 Lindt chocolate balls I ate this week or the two...YES, TWO grilled cheese sandwiches I had on Sunday after church... AND like that's not bad enough I ate more chips and dips than anyone should who's not even attending a party... It's agony to have to keep track of everything you eat!! In my past I would've mindlessly popped those chocolate balls in my mouth one by one and not cared or counted but this week was different!! I mean I still ate them... with great remorse :-/ But I also counted them on the journal and watched the calorie count go up and up and up!! AUGHHHHH! In my defense it was my "female week" and I needed those little friends to keep me going... but it never really works the way I think it will~ does it??

Well, on a good note Monday started a new week for me and I'm doing great!! Staying around 1200 calories when I can't work-out and a lil higher when I do! I feel great today and I hope my will power holds out through the weekend.... I don't typically do well on weekends but I'd sure <3>

Alright I've been dreading posting my before pics but I think today is the day!! Now, keep in mind when you look at these "FATTY" pics of me, I think I was bloated that day....HAHA!! Also It was about 10 lbs ago! YAY!! Ok, My hubby, TJ, took these of me (as I also did for him, he's now down about 17 lbs) and well they are not flattering AT ALL!! I also had just stepped out of the shower so I look like a drowned rat and I had no makeup on...ICKY!!

Next post: I will post my before stats (inches and weight!!) thru my current stats! Till then~ Happy Health to ALL! :D

1 comment:

  1. At the end of my 3rd paragraph it should say:

    I would <3 for this to be a good weekend for once...I'll let everyone know how that turns out!

    My editing on my blog keeps cutting it out! IDK??

    ReplyDelete